Due to my third pregnancy, I will not be doing any printing/shipping for 2015 Primary. This includes jewel cases with covers. Thank you so much for your support and good luck in your Primary!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Baptism Ideas and Wordart

Reactions: 
I came across this idea a LONG time ago when I was teaching Primary and had the 7 year olds, so I have no idea where I got it from, but I made handouts for it (below) so here's the idea. For those 7 year olds getting ready to be baptized the following year you can have a Baptismal Fireside (not so much a talking and the kids listen, but ask and answer questions about the importance/covenants/what's going to happen kind of thing). For a little handout/treat at the end, you can hand out socks or towels (both of which are white - crews for boy socks, lacy top socks for girls) I did the socks, less expensive than the towels. And attached to either a little handout. (download below)
I also made a couple Wordarts, Baptism wording is hard to find, so I made you some.
Now everything but the Wordart is a separate download, so snag what you need and leave some love. Email if you have any questions!
*** WORDART DOWNLOAD AT THE BOTTOM OF POST***

DOWNLOAD BOY TOWEL HANDOUT HERE

DOWNLOAD BOY SOCK HANDOUT HERE
*I know it's hard to see the type on the preview, but I promise it is darling. (If you want to read what it says scroll down to girl sock handout)*

DOWNLOAD GIRL TOWEL HANDOUT HERE

DOWNLOAD GIRL SOCK HANDOUT HERE

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE WORDARTS
DOWNLOAD HERE

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I was searching all over for something that would be inexpensive, but still nice for baptism preview!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete