Due to my third pregnancy, I will not be doing any printing/shipping for 2015 Primary. This includes jewel cases with covers. Thank you so much for your support and good luck in your Primary!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nursery Sick Poster

Reactions: 
The Nursery Leader in my ward asked for a "germy" poster to hang up on the door of the Nursery, to kind of help eliminate germs and sickness as much as possible in the Nursery, so I thought I would share with you all, thinking that someone else may want it as well.

Also another tidbit, have you guys ever heard of the Bamboo Tablet? I got one a few months ago and let me tell you that it was one of the coolest things in the world, aside from maybe the Silhouette (which I don't have, so if you guys want to get me one I won't complain hahaha) But basically you just draw on the tablet and then it transports it right to the editing program that you have. it's just a simple USB. THANKS TARA!!
(Just a side note: I was not asked to promote the tablet in anyway- and the "germs" on the background of this handout were created using the tablet)

Photobucket

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment