Due to my third pregnancy, I will not be doing any printing/shipping for 2015 Primary. This includes jewel cases with covers. Thank you so much for your support and good luck in your Primary!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Relief Society Welcome Packet

Reactions: 
I made one of these about a year ago and I have no idea what happened to it. So I decided to whip up another one, because it's just so helpful when you have something to give to a new member of the ward so they don't feel so out of place. There's 4 pages in all sized at 5x7.
** If you can think of anything that you would like me to add to these, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll get it in there,  it'll be easy peasy to add more stuff**


Photobucket

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute and a great way to get info both directions. Would you be willing to share an editable version? I would get cumbersome filling in all the bishopric and leadership info that doesn't change again and again. Thanks for always sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to download several things on your blog but they aren't "supported" by my pc or something like that. Could you email your welcome packet to me? I love your Forget-Me-Not items too. If you are willing to share them, I would be very grateful.
    My email is juliehyde43@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too, but I'm having trouble downloading it. Is it possible to email it to me please? Or maybe give me some tips on how to make the download work? =)

    Thanks
    Rachel
    blahnik7284@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete