Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2012 Birthday

My little family is now over the sicknesses YIPPEE!!! This weekend with my husband off work for the 4 days we are deep cleaning the house and getting all the germs out of this place, I can't wait! HUGE grin on my face.
Here's a birthday or "this is our new theme" idea, I'm sure it would definately be a hit with the younger kids and you could spice it up by adding some "tools" (glitter, sequin beads, cookie cutter, etc) for the older kids. There's a "girl" and a "boy" one (sheet of 8 has both)
The suspense is killing you right... make koolaid playdough kits. You put all the dry ingredients in a ziploc or other baggie, add the recipe mounted on cardstock or construction paper into it then staple the label on and VOILA!!
DOWNLOAD 2X3 BOY HERE OR GIRL HERE

BOY

GIRL


Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...