Monday, January 30, 2012

Primary 4, Lesson 5

LDS.org Primary 4, Lesson 5

A day late SORRY :)
My Primary class is comprised of mostly boys but I figure that the girls would get a kick out of this unconventional handout. I'll be making these tonight and then putting them in a plastic baggie with the
"bag topper". You probably have everything you need to make these at home:
 (Instructions via the blog below picture)
-popsicle sticks
-dental floss
-a sharp knife
-q-tips
Almost Unschoolers
I am also going to be using these pictures because they are the full story then just a couple parts as I read the scriptures the kids will have the pictures.


And here's the bag topper

Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...