Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Week 2 & 3 Sharing Time

Reactions: 
I am so excited about the next 2 weeks of Sharing Time!! I love the Plan of Salvation and I hope that you can use my ideas to help your kids know where they came from and they each is important no matter who they are or the challenges they may have. I will be posting two ideas one for each week.

I want to thank Jacque Larsen for her amazing talents with the graphics of this game. If you'd like to see more of  her designs, go visit her store!

Free Cards Below!
GO HERE FOR THE JOURNAL PAGE

First 10 people to comment with their favorite part about this year's theme will get this game for free, please leave your email or FB url- if you do not leave your email you will not get it!!!

This game includes all the pieces you will need except the game board. You will need a poster and dots or paint chips or something of the like as spaces on your game board.

These have been sized to fit the standard poster boards, if you would like a different size please contact me, for pricing (latterdaychatter@yahoo.com),


For purchasing, you will receive the link via email after payment has been cleared. These are digital files no printed files will be shipped. Please make sure email on PayPal form is where you'd like it sent, you will receive link within 24 hours of payment clearing.

You can now purchase these via Etsy. GO HERE TO PURCHASE ($2.50 USD)



I apologize that these are later than planned, life fortunately happens :)

For this, as spaces, I think it would be a great teaching learning experience for the children. For them to share what they know about each, and maybe share what they are struggling with on this Earth. And as each child says something move the pieces (handicapped children) over more and more and then begin talking about the next topic. There's no winners or losers just a fun way of having the children share what they know.

these go along with each of the steps, I combined death and the Spirit, as well as the 3 kingdoms and the Final Judgement. I tried to get as much from the General Authorities and from LDS.org.





While looking for quotes to put on the cards I came across these nuggets of gold, very interesting/touching/comforting and thought I'd share.








 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com

Pin It!

34 comments:

  1. I love that the theme is teaching my kids their true potential! nataliezuidhof@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the theme of this year. The kids really need to know who they are... dmhubbard1967@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These things are the important things we need to teach our kids! And I think they would love these visuals and being able to use them on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, my email is backspace831@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we always need to remember that we are a child of GOD!! all of us , not just the primary kids!!
    herbertsrus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we always need to remember that we are a child of GOD!! all of us , not just the primary kids!!
    herbertsrus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for this year's theme. I feel like as soon as we come to realize we are truly sons and daughters of our Heavenly we can feel a love and strength found no where else in this world. :) This will bless our primary children for the rest of their lives.
    Thank you for sharing your amazing talents!
    aimeejorice@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this years theme because teaching our kids that they are children of God is such an important thing. I want my kids to know how loved and special they truly are.
    natalieputnam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that this theme teaches our Primary kids that they are true individuals loved by their Heavenly Father, not just as a group.

    mickiswing@yahoo.com

    These are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your talents and for the opportunity. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am excited to remind the kids that no matter what their life circumstances are, they ARE a Child of God. The game looks awesome! Thanks-Heather heather.weekley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that I can also use the lessons in FHE. ldwariner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We all need to be reminded of our Heavenly parentage, especially during those times when we feel alone and need comfort. jtasccall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most important thing to teach our children. any143@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love being able to remind my child each day that they're a Child of God and be able to teach them how important they are!
    -krystal
    littlerockflower@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these! Rtucker1012@hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! Just emailed you about a re-sizing request. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These design is a great way to have fun while reinforcing such an important gospel principle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog! It helps to find helpful ideas. Thanks for all your work! shaylynnt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it! sandryx20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Where are the directions to play this game?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your talents and willingness to share with the rest of us! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much! These are so awesome and I sure appreciate your talents! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ladies, this is super cute and a really great idea. Someone has but a lot of work into it and I can tell they really love the kids. But I just wanted to put a little reminder in, we are not to use cartoon depictions of the deity. This game, while well meaning and really cute does that-just thought I add my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and taking the time to share these wonderful ideas with everyone and especially the primary children. giles_1129@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you thank you thank you! The kids are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is all I could do, not to put smiles on the people's faces. lol. They are so cute!!!! Thank you for your time and talent...for those of us who have neither.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is going to be a fun sharing time! Thanks for giving me something to do on a week 2 of the same topic! How fast will the email arrive after purchasing? I'm in a bit of a time crunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is really cute, but you completely left out Jesus Christ. He is not pictured in this plan and he is the central part of it! How can you teach the Plan of Salvation without him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't He is part of the Plan and have Him depicted in the Final Judgement. And I'm pretty sure that my cards do as well. And I don't want to come across as rude or ungrateful that you are here, but it is your lesson, if you don't like what I've done and you would like to add to it and talk more about Christ, go for it. He is essential to the Plan and my stuff is meant only as a guide. It is not meant to replace what you feel is right to teach for your own Primary kids, what they need to learn and better understand. Again, please don't think that I was to be rude. But they are for a guide and a guide only.

      Delete
  30. Love this... I enjoy your ideas, they always prompt my creativity. Thank you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks so much for these amazing freebies. As I said when I ordered my set, I'm so thankful for creative people like you who share your talents with the rest of us. This will be perfect for my activity days lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These pictures are amazing. Thank you for your talents and time that you put into making these for people. You have no idea how much this inspires others to hold FHE, which helps the next generation tremendously and not to mention each individual family. I am going to be sharing this FHE lesson with a non active family that has recently been coming back to church and were wondering how to have FHE. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete