Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Sharing Time WK 1 & 2

I was looking up Friend Articles and talks to use as reference for the discussion questions to a completely different game and I ran across Sheena's (Little LDS Ideas) idea of doing a Taboo game and I fell in love so I scraped the game I had and here we are with the Taboo Game. But then I thought I'd tweak the game I scraped so you can use it for Junior Primary, and that's where the freebie matching game came from.

$3.25 USA
INCLUDES A FREE GOSPEL STANDARDS MATCHING GAME!
If interested: Little LDS Ideas, is doing a giveaway for 5 of the Taboo Sharing Times! Giveaway ends Thursday 11:59pm MST

and here's a preview of the FREEBIE matching game that is included in the purchase of the Taboo game!





Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...