Thursday, February 27, 2014

March Sharing Time WK 1

I'm teaching this week because my brother-in-law is going on his mission and his Farewell is the normal week I teach so we did a little switch-a-roo.

So for this week we are going to be building our testimonies!! Quite literally, I found a fun idea in the Friend (December 1991)of building a wall with a strong foundation, and I knew this was the lesson.

This is the picture I'm using, I'm printing it as a large poster (if you'd like the files- it's cut into 2-11x17s- please email: latterdaychatter@hotmail.com) so I don't have to worry about accidentally ruining a library picture.


Directions and printouts included in the download.

Good luck in your Sharing Time!!


Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, my family and my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...