Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Sharing Time WK 4

Below is included in download:
(this is just a portion from the lesson)

Heavenly Father has given us families to help us to be happy and prepare us for 
eternal life with Him. In our families we learn important values and principles of the
 gospel, and it's important to have an environment of love. Your families are the 
first and most important to learn to love. But sometimes that can be hard ...

Pass out the hearts to groups of kids, maybe have groups be all not nice things or groups mixed or however you'd like.  Explain that the red heart, means STOP, have their group share something that may not be very nice. The green heart, means GO, these are things that we can do to show love to our families.


For WK 2 of this month, I took a house I made and a family, and I think if we used it again this week it'll go over really well because they've already seen it. So, this is just an extension version with the house.

To make the house "stand" on it's own, using two pieces of cardstock, I folded small  (about 1 inch) part and glued those the back of the house, then folded again (about 2 inches) to give it something to "sit" on, then I folded one more time (in the "middle" of what's left) glued the two pieces together. Here's a couple pictures of the back and the front.



$2.00
(includes lesson, house, family and hearts)











Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, my family and my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...