Monday, September 1, 2014

2015 Primary Presidency Planner

The new theme for 2015 was announced just a few weeks ago and now I've got the planner to help you get organized with a TON of pages!!
 This looks just like last years with an added section (Cubscouts/Activity Days) and 2 sets of tabs by popular demand!! There's 84 pages all together for this planner and just like last year there's both black and white pages and splash of color pages as well as 4 different covers! Either planner is just $3.50 USA!!!

Blue Plaid Cover


Pink/Brown Stripes Cover



Green Multistripes Cover



Sea Green Chevron Cover



Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, my family and my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...