Tuesday, December 16, 2014

October 2015 Monthly Poster

My absence has been due to my husband's finals, the holidays, missionary homecomings, and a funeral, right along with a pregnancy and trying to get stuff put together for our own Primary. Thank you all for your emails in asking how we are fairing!! Your sweet emails have buoyed me, we are doing well, busy, but good. The baby is continuing to grow and we find out the gender this week (place your bets...umm... wait that's gambling). 
I will be getting the rest of the monthly posters and the last few things out for Primary this week hopefully by Saturday. Thank you so much for your support and for staying with me during this crazy time!










Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, my family and my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...