Saturday, September 1, 2012

7 General Conference Ideas and a Linky Party!!!

 I was reading in a very old Ensign (hahah 1996-yep ancient right hahaha) and a talk by Elder Neil A. Andersen popped out at me with this quote...
"As our children are given opportunities to observe and learn the role of these special witnesses, they will receive a spiritual confirmation of the sacred calling of their Church leaders, and they will feel a deeper love for and interest in these leaders and their message."

After reading that, what better way to learn and love the prophets than by playing and having fun!!!



2) General Conference Train - she even has offered the printables for FREE!! Just send her an email!




I love how easy this is... active for kids and keeps them thinking... 


5) Conference Baskets - I LOVE this lady she is truely amazing! Thanks Brandy!



6) General Conference Collage- What a great way to let them express what Conference is all about!

7) General Conference Paper Dolls- HOW AWESOME ARE THESE!! 





no limit to how many posts.. Please be kind and link back to Latter-day Chatter! :)





 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...