Sunday, September 9, 2012

LDS Piquing My Pinterest #8

Getting ready for General Conference? Come check out THIS linky party and ideas!


LINKS BELOW PICTURES

With the starting of Just Simply Christmas, I've been thinking of different gifts to give for my two boys, cousins, neighbors, friends and the like so I thought I would search high and low for those cute ideas for the kids in your life, to get you jump started for the coming holidays, just for fun, or for Church!!

Magnetic Paper doll Sheet Cover
(these would be awesome to make for Church, I think, maybe for the scripture characters instead! No more baggies!! Hooray!)
Make it and Love it


Princess or Superhero Peg dolls
How cute are these!! My son would love them! Though I may do Disney characters like Peter Pan or Robin Hood, he's really not into superheroes but I love the idea of letting his imagination run wild!
A Girl and A Glue Gun

DIY Lego Travel Box
(Okay seriously, how cool is this!?!? Small enough for them to carry and legos aren't going to go everywhere in the car!)
Finley & Oliver

Mini Coloring Tote
(Do you have a little artist in your midst? Mine has been the fun adventure, I'm sure he'd get a kick out of this for Church!)
LBG Studio

Child Messenger Bag
(I'm officially in love with this pattern, it looks so simple, maybe I could attempt it! Telling A to go fill his bag, gives him such independence, and he's so good at picking quiet toys)
Zaaberry

Car Caddy
(Homemade by Jill has a TON of stuff to make for your kids, seriously peruse if you will, you'll be lost in your craft room for forever with ideas)
Homemade By Jill

No Sew Tutu
(I've always seen little girls in tutus, they look cute in them and what better way then no sewing, to make life easier!)
Southern Belle

DIY Bean Bags
(OH my OH my!! I'm so excited about these!! I'm by any means, a sew*er, but I can't bring myself to spend $60 on a bean bag it's just not in me, but how fun would these be all in the living room! Ready to be bounced on!)
So You think You're Crafty




 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...