Friday, November 2, 2012

AGCS:President Thomas S. Monson




This week, Chatter Bird Nicole, will be taking this amazing talk by President Monson.


NOTE: These are Nicole's own thoughts and are not to be construed as doctrine of the Church, if you would like to learn more about the Church, please go to Mormon.org, or email me (latterdaychatter@yahoo.com) and I'd be happy to answer questions!
When I read this talk it really hit home about stopping and counting my blessings. How many times I had prayed for answer and never thought about what the answer was until later when I thought to myself "You had that problem whatever happened?" Then a light clicks on and I go oh yea that was my answer.
Right now, I have a huge request and issue I need help with but I keep getting the answer "Remember it's on the Lord's time, not yours!" This has been very difficult for me and no matter how bad I want this blessing, I have to remember it is the Lord's time and he knows when the time is right. I know it will happen at some point, when it does I will look back on all the small moments that got us where we will be and be very grateful for small blessings that got us there!







 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...