Due to my third pregnancy, I will not be doing any printing/shipping for 2015 Primary. This includes jewel cases with covers. Thank you so much for your support and good luck in your Primary!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Primary 2013: Bulletin Board Poster

Reactions: 
Come join in on the fun at the After General Conference Soiree, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland is up!

I have been asked by lots of people to get some bulletin board ideas up, so this week I'll try and get all my ideas up :)

DOWNLOAD 16X20 HERE
 (I know that requests were for a 20x30, however; I would have to redo the whole thing to get it to that size)
DOWNLOAD 24X30 HERE
DOWNLOAD 20X25 HERE

For those that might be interested, I had a request for the kids being 24 inches tall from the waist as a bottom border of the bulletin board. It's 24inches tall by 72 inches wide. If you would like it, please visit the Primary 2013 tab



If you would like any custom work with these cute kids please also contact me.




 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. i found you through google and another person's link. appreciate you talent and willingness to share. I need all the help i can get :)

    Ramona Jordan
    Millbrook Ward, Millbrook Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this will be perfect to match all of your other great items we've been utilizing for our 2013 prep, you are so GREAT...seriously a life and time saver for sure on our ends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poster! Is there anyway that it could be printed bigger?

    jamietonks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much!!!! you are amazing. I was wondering the same thing as jamie t....any way I can get it bigger...a 20x30? thanks.

    shadandlizzie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such talent and willingness to share. I would love a copy of the image bigger if possible. For this years bulletin board. mmegkenney@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your site Everything is so cute with out being cheesy!! love it!! thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stuff is AMAZING!!! We are using a bunch of it for our primary because it's so stinking cute!!! I wanted to ask you about the banner with just the kids, do you have a size that would fit on the narrow bulletin board (the ones to the sides of the chalkboards?) I think they are 24 wide. Thanks!! kimmeeka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this poster! Any chance that you could make it 8 1/2 x 11? I'd like to use it to slide into our hard plastic door signs going into our primary room. LOVE your stuff, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THESE ARE JUST FANTASTIC. I ALWAYS LOOK FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE OUR PRIMARY AND YOUR IDEAS ARE SO SO HELPFUL. THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US ALL WITH YOUR TALENT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this and am using it on my bulletin board, but we recently began sharing our building with the spanish ward and would love to put up the matching poster in spanish - but can't seem to find it on your website. I can find the monthly themes in Spanish (Thank you very very much) But would also love the annual theme poster in spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing. You are so talented. I found you by doing a google search for bulletin board ideas.

    ReplyDelete