Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baptism Puzzles

We've been getting a lot of hits from Pinterest!! Thank you so much for all the pins! My goal with the Primary handouts is to help the kids to remember what they've learned so I've decided to take that another step with puzzles that could be used for home use or to put into your Sunday bag.  I have some ideas for them but would love more, so please comment or message me on Facebook with ideas for the puzzles and I'll whip them up.

*** THERE'S A MISTAKE ON THIS PUZZLE. THE AARONIC PRIESTHOOD CAN BAPTIZE AS WELL. I HAVE NOT FIXED IT YET BUT IT IS GOING TO BE, THANKS TO THOSE THAT HAVE BROUGHT IT TO MY ATTENTION***

DOWNLOAD BOY HERE OR GIRL HERE


**Please remember that this is my work. Do not share with others by giving links. Rather give the blog link, for others to enjoy. Thanks! Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...