Sunday, September 25, 2011

Forget Me Not

Were you able to watch the General Relief Society Meeting yesterday? If not, neither could I. I had family in town for my little baby's blessing and so instead we were playing games and spending time together, but today I watched it and am so grateful for President Uchtdorf and the words that he spoke. They were for me I just know it. I wanted to make myself a little reminder of one of my favorite parts of his talk to keep with me and put on my mirror and of course I'm giving you the download also. If you missed the talk PLEASE go and listen or watch it, it was an amazing talk from an apostle of God.

Photo courtesy Google Images
I've also now made a bookmark with his 5 points, download it here
**Please remember that this is my work. Do not share with others by giving links. Rather give the blog link, for others to enjoy. Thanks! Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...