Sunday, September 11, 2011

September Sharing Time Cards- wk 3

I have the most amazing hubby! Sorry to burst your bubbles, he said after he got home from work today that I looked exhausted and needed some alone time kid and baby-free (minus feeding) and so I'm spending some time with the tabernacle choir and photoshop while Star Trek plays in the background (both hubby and 3 yr old like it)

** The reason the kids are in their "underwear" is so that the kids can draw and color themselves as a missionary.**

DOWNLOAD 3.5X4 BOY HERE OR GIRL HERE


kids graphic from Skip to My Lou

**Please remember that this is my work. Do not share with others by giving links. Rather give the blog link, for others to enjoy. Thanks! Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...