Friday, October 26, 2012

AGCS: Sister Ann M. Dibb









This week is actually Dede again!!


NOTE: These are Dede's own thoughts and are not to be construed as doctrine of the Church, if you would like to learn more about the Church, please go to Mormon.org, or email me (latterdaychatter@yahoo.com) and I'd be happy to answer questions!

I really loved this talk.  Several years ago, I started a new job that required I work graveyards with two other people.  My first night on the shift, one of the men I worked with said to me that he was really glad to have me on the shift.  I said thank you and went about my work.  A few minutes later the same gentleman said to me "The only reason we wouldn't want you on this shift is if you were a Mormon."  I was in the middle of drinking some water and just shrugged and turned away. I am embarrassed to say that I didn't proclaim "I am a Mormon. I know it, I live it, I love it!"  I have thought about that situation many times, and how much better I could have handled it.  I am proud to say that I am now older, wiser, and stronger in my testimony.  I would love to have a t-shirt that proudly declares "I am a Mormon."  Since I don't have a t-shirt, I will have to make just as strong a declaration by my actions, and the example I set for those around me.  I hope this FHE lesson will help each of you with just that!   Enjoy.  Dede 

DOWNLOAD FHE HERE

**** If you would like to leave Dede a comment, I'll be sure to get it to her! Thank you so much Dede!!


 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...