Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am a Mormon:Word of Wisdom

You can find all the I am a Mormon, I know it, I live it, I love it Series in the left sidebar.


NOTE: 10/6/12: After this morning's Conference, I've decided to change the name from We Believe in... to I am a Mormon, I know it, I live it, I love it Series. I hope no one minds!
NOTE:10/10/12 : If you have had problems downloading this please email me (latterdaychatter@yahoo.com), I have reuploaded the links; however, sometimes they do not work. Thanks!

PAGE 1



PAGE 2
(there are 6 different pages for you to swap out included)
I'll be putting a dry erase crayon/marker into the binder pouch for this activity






 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...