Sunday, October 7, 2012

I am a Mormon: Scriptures

 Come join in on the fun at the After General Conference Soiree, starts Friday, October 12th!!


After the Saturday morning session of Conference, I've decided to change the name of the We Believe in... Series to.....

I hope you don't mind! :)


PAGE 1



PAGE 2
(I revamped my scripture cards from a couple years ago, included in the download are the Old & New Testament, and the Book of Mormon---- I'll be laminating each card, then make a pocket to keep into the sleeve of the photo book, 11 PAGES IN ALL)



HELPS FROM AROUND THE WEB:

Book of Mormon Paper Dolls

S-O-A-P Method for Studying the Scriptures - love this idea!

The Brain and Regular Scripture Study - great article on importance of daily scripture study and habits

Free Scripture Stickers- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Free Picture Scripture Stickers


 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...