Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2013 Presidency Binder Cover 1

As I said yesterday, I'm back!!! It was wonderful to serve in a stake assignment but it was so hard to keep up with the blog and handouts while I was working with the stake. But no more tears, I'm back with some brand new and shiny binder covers for next years Primary theme! I would recommend getting these done at a printing location. On a home printer unless you can get rid of cutting of margins some of the cover may be cut-SIZED AT 8.5X11.

DOWNLOAD ALL (includes president, 1st and 2nd counselor, secretary, chorister, and pianist) if you need any others or if you teachers would like this design please email/comment/or FB me) ***BLANK ONE AND 3RD COUNSELOR NOT INCLUDED IN DOWNLOAD ALL!
OR you can download them individually:
DOWNLOAD BLANK



Please let me know if there's any troubles downloading! ENJOY!



Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...