Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm BACK!!!

Hello to all of you again! :) Guess what? I'm back!!!! I apologize for my absence, between my Primary calling and a few Stake assignments I was just really overwhelmed with everything. But this last weekend was the Stake activity! Which went off amazingly and we achieved a lot as a stake. My little baby (the one that I showed pictures of when I had him is turning 1 this coming weekend!!! Not sure where that time went but went it did!! For those that have emailed, I am catching up on all the emails and hope to get your requests out soon. Thank you all so much for all your support and waiting for a busy time in my life, I'm just so tickled to be back!
I thought a wonderful place to start back up would be with the 2013 Primary Themes!!! The theme is..... I am a Child of God!!! How fun! So I hope to be able to post calendars, and a couple themes by the end of the week :) Have a wonderful day!! We're off to house-sit really quick and renew my license YIPPEE for birthdays and license expiring!


Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...