Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Love and Handouts

Thank you all so much for all your love, the blog world is truly an amazing place to be and share creativity. Thank you for your requests and just your thanks, they mean the world to me. They encourage me and keep me lifted to continue doing what I feel is a calling, a fun calling at that.
I am going to be making a HUGE change. Doing handouts from each Primary manual every week is exhausting and I'm not sure how many of you can actually use them. So I'm going to be taking requests for specific lessons/manuals, which means I'm willing to do RELIEF SOCIETY AND YOUNG WOMEN handouts again!!!!
I know that it will be an extra effort on your part but I feel like I could be much more useful making the "fun" stuff and filling up the blog that way, then just being worn out doing only handouts all the time. So please...make your requests for which handouts you would like and I'll make them up. 


Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...