Friday, May 28, 2010

YW Camp Idea

Hi guys, welcome to new followers, I'm so glad that you were able to join us. Now I'm not officially back yet, but you may see some handouts this next week. But we will see how I feel and go from there.
As I said I may be doing some projects, this is the first. This was a request from loyal follower, Merry. She is frantic to get an idea for her YW Camp this year and she shot me an email asking if I could come up with something to be put on a 4x4 tile to give to the girls and here's what I came up with.  Please feel free to ask for my help I do really enjoy being here and helping you guys out!

Everything is hand drawn! I hope you like it! It is a .png file so you can print it on vellum or something else.
Hope it works for you Merry!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...