Monday, September 6, 2010

December 2010 Primary Theme: I Know My Redeemer Lives

 We are at the end of the 2010 Primary Themes, can we have a party now? Hope that you have enjoyed these so far. I will be now working on 2011 monthly themes and I will have them available for download before the new year. Why? Well I've received more than one email asking this year if I could finish them so that they could have the whole year's to have up all at one time. I tried and failed on that count, but I want to redeem myself for those ladies that asked for them. I will also be making a new size for each, an 11x14 so that it's larger and you can post it up and all the kids will be able to see. You will still be able to download the 8.5x11 and the sheet of 4, it's just something that I'm adding. ENJOY! And happy planning for the 2011 theme: I know the scriptures are true!

PLEASE COMMENT WITH THE THINGS THAT YOU LIKED FROM 2010 AND THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO SEE FOR 2011 THEMES!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...