Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nursery Sick Poster

The Nursery Leader in my ward asked for a "germy" poster to hang up on the door of the Nursery, to kind of help eliminate germs and sickness as much as possible in the Nursery, so I thought I would share with you all, thinking that someone else may want it as well.

Also another tidbit, have you guys ever heard of the Bamboo Tablet? I got one a few months ago and let me tell you that it was one of the coolest things in the world, aside from maybe the Silhouette (which I don't have, so if you guys want to get me one I won't complain hahaha) But basically you just draw on the tablet and then it transports it right to the editing program that you have. it's just a simple USB. THANKS TARA!!
(Just a side note: I was not asked to promote the tablet in anyway- and the "germs" on the background of this handout were created using the tablet)

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...