Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Temple Matching: Albuquerque, New Mexico

For those of you who have been with me for forever it seems, you'll remember the temple matching game, well due to the website being parked and also with my hard drive dying I have no idea where anything is with that. So I'm going to be making brand new ones. More simple and elegant but still fun. For the 4shared link, it will contain any and all temples that I do and their downloads.
So starting with the United States, letter A. Remember each card will be 5x5 :)
Please feel free to request which temples you would like, I know you've done it before but having the same background template will let me get them done faster. :)

Albuquerque, New Mexico (you know after a while I think you'd forget how many u's there are in that)
(DON'T FORGET THAT THIS IS A FOLDER SO YOU'LL HAVE TO PICK WHICH ONES YOU WANT)


Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...