Saturday, July 23, 2011

August Visiting Teaching Message

LDS.org August Visiting Teaching Message

Sorry for the absence!! Our little boy's due date is fast approaching and while that's coming I'm trying to get some fun stuff together for my Hedgehog to start preschool in the fall, so as you can only imagine life is crazy at my house. As you also may have guessed, I'll be taking some time to get into the swing of things once #2 gets here, so I'll try and get ahead in the lesson handouts but I can't make any guarantees (I will however get the Sharing Time Cards out). Enough from me.




Photobucket

**Please remember that this is my work. Do not share with others by giving links. Rather give the blog link, for others to enjoy. Thanks! Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...