Friday, January 20, 2012

Primary 4, Lesson 4

Instead of handing out the papers with the meanings, I'm going to be using this printout and cutting them then putting them around the room for the kids to pick up and read the scripture on the back (my kids are having a hard time bringing their scriptures so I'm going to start printing out the scriptures we are going to read.) then they can match the symbol with the meaning on the board after reading the scripture.



And here's the parts for the cutouts that I"m going to be putting on the wall. It's basically the chart in the lesson I"m going to write meanings on the board and then they'll match it with the symbol. The scriptures are from the chart are all from Nephi.


Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...