Thursday, October 17, 2013

March 2014 Monthly Poster

Sorry for the infrequency of posts! I assure you I'm busy! I will be officially starting my "product business" and will be doing my first booth event in just a few short weeks. I'm busily printing/flanneling scripture pieces, making quiet books, games, chapsticks, presidency planners, etc to have for the booth. I'd love to see you if you're in the area!! Who knows if you mention a special code word (psst, psst) - "I love LDC" you can get 20% off your purchase! So if you're around Ogden area come see me! :)













Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...