Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Sharing Time WK 4

This month has been so hard to create "fun" games with just such an important topic as the Savior. But for this week, I wanted to still keep the topic of Christ as the key to this lesson. By keeping this simple, you'll be using a maze and the letters in the word REVERENCE to complete a puzzle that is spread out around the room. The purchase includes sample questions that you can attach to the puzzle pieces or just keep and read aloud.

To involve the kids more, you could use colored chalk and let the kids try and get to the next letter.

(If you would like a "key" please email latterdaychatter@hotmail.com)  I didn't include one because by following the letters you'll get to the finish.

GO HERE TO PURCHASE

$2.00 USD


Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, help my family and enhance my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...