Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Sharing Time

I apologize for the lack of posts this week, my best friend got married!! So for the this last week, I've been at her side as maid of honor. It was a beautiful wedding and sealing, but I'm glad that I'm done and can have more time with my boys.
For this week, our ward is doing WK 1 and WK 2 combined (last week) and this week we are doing a Mother's Day Sharing time so here's what we're doing :)

Mom's have lots of jobs and wear many hats. Play with 7 different hats that moms where and then make a card for moms.

$1.50




Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, my family and my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...