Friday, November 10, 2017

January 2018 Monthly Material



I'm so excited to be able to start working on the monthly posters! I really enjoy creating these and providing them free for the use of members around the world. If you need these translated, please contact me and we'll get it done for you (you'll need to provide the translation).

All of the material is available via the link below, you can download it all or pick and choose what you need for your Primary or family.

For 2018, each month will have: 
- 11x14 poster 
- 8x10 poster
- 5x7 jpeg (for easy "picture" printing)
- 4x6 jpeg 
- sheet of 4 (these are perfect for handing out, putting on mirrors or little reminders for families)
- bookmark
- inactive postcard (LOVE this idea and I apologize that I can't remember who requested it. Share your testimony about the topic when you visit your Primary kids each month)

Need something else? Contact me! 
          



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...