Monday, December 31, 2018

New Testament Study Guides

Study Guides with the scripture follow along the Come, Follow Me -- Individuals and Family Manual. The study guides not under a scripture are just topics that I decided to study about with the different weeks. I will try and keep these in order with the manual.

I've been asked where I am putting my study guides, so I'll answer that here. I'm using my chapter study notebook and have put the 4 Gospels into a 1 1/2 inch binder. I wanted enough room to put notes and other pages that I feel important to enrich my study of the New Testament. I just print and hole punch these and put right where I was studying.

4 Gospels Chapter Highlights

Chapter Highlights Part II 
(Acts, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians)

Genealogy of Jesus Christ

Jesus is the Living Christ 

Our Testimony

Our Prayers

Be It Unto Me According to Thy Word

- The Baptism of Jesus Christ
- Pharisees and Sadducees

Jesus Christ was Tempted
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...