Friday, January 11, 2019

Study Guide: Be It Unto Me According to Thy Word

Be It Unto Me - Liz Lemon Swindle
     I think that this statement from Mary is so powerful. It clearly demonstrates that she was willing to submit to the will of the Father. I had to study these words and their meaning.
     I am grateful for this opportunity to take this journey with you. I am humbled in the things that I have learned about my Savior, His Atonement, the qualities of Mary, and how we are blessed as we willingly submit to God and our eternal potential.

Great resources to check out!

Mary, the Mother of Jesus
Willing to Submit -- Elder Neal A. Maxwell
Small and Simple Things -- President Dallin H. Oaks
Submitting to The Will of the Father - President Jeffrey R. Holland (an AMAZING address at BYU, worth the read)
"Swallowed Up in the Will of the Father" -- Elder Neal A. Maxwell


Download also includes a blank page for your own study.











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...