Saturday, February 9, 2019

Miracles of Jesus Notebook Stickers

I am so excited to be finally able to release these! I've been working on them for longer than I care to admit but I love them so much. I made these to fit the study notebook in the "truths about Jesus" box but I'm sure you can use them in anything that you are studying with. I used this sheet as a reference.

Each sticker has the "title" or what happened and then all the references in the Gospels for that particular miracle. It's perfect for those visual learners in quickly remembering where the miracles were and be able to cross reference them quickly. There are 42 stickers in all.
Included is both one with the fun outlines or without so you can decide how to cut them out. I printed mine on matte sticker paper but I think I want to try with gloss sticker paper so that the ink sits on top and is more "bright and shiny".



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...