Saturday, November 17, 2012

2013 Primary Songbook

I was asked by Peggy to create a cover for her songs booklet for next year that she is having printed for her Primary and I asked if she'd be willing to share, and the sweetheart that she is, she said yes! The pdf has over 65 pages of songs!! Thanks so much Peggy for sharing!!

Do you have something you'd like to share? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com.

The space above the children is there so you can add in your ward or anything and then fold in half (hotdog style) for a front and back cover.

From Peggy:  I made this songbook because I want the kids to get to know more than just the "regular" songs sang in primary. The first 8 songs are for the primary program. I included the A of F songs to help with the Faith in God requirement. The remaining songs I refer to as "Homework Songs". We will sing these songs the last Sunday of the month and if they donot need help, a surprise is waiting! :) I made a CD to go along with the songbook so they are able to sing/practice at anytime...this book follows the singing time schedule I have made for the entire year of 2013. I am so excited for the coming year!! Hope this is useful to others!















 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...