Sunday, December 9, 2012

A New Year and New Features

I have completed 2012!! What a year!!
And here begins a brand new year!! Full of exciting new things. For this year, you will find handouts and other printables available in color but also in black and white, for those of you using your church printers or those just wanting black and white. Another exciting new add-on, each download will be available as a Word document or as a PDF as well as a jpeg. I want to thank Becky H., Dede B., and Brittany S. so so much for helping create those new features, you will also continue to find editable documents where applicable.
I have also decided to create ideas for lapbook ideas for you to create at home to help emphasize the teachings from the Primary theme and bring it into your week. I'm so so excited about this. I find it so important, especially now when less and less good is at the schools and communities, to find a fun way to bring what we learn at church to our homes. You will  find journaling pages for each week, with space to color/draw for the younger children and you will also find scripture journaling prompts for Primary 5 and the weekly sharing time.

I hope you will find these awesome new features as exciting as I do. If you have a request for 2013, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm open to creating anything!

I just want to thank all of you so much for you coming here, for sharing this amazing experience with me, this blog wouldn't be what it is without the amazing followers that it has. This blog has turned into somewhat a calling and I am truly blessed by this chance at serving those all around the world, in what I feel is the best place in the Church, the Primary. This blog has morphed from everything LDS to focusing more and more on Primary. I remember when I made the decision through much prayer to just focus on Primary and I can't think of anything I'd rather do than Primary. Your comments and emails mean so so much to me and to my family. I feel as though I have gained so many wonderful blessings because of this experience. I want to thank all of the Chatter Birds, they are truly amazing with their selfless service to me and to you, my readers. Thank you ladies!!

In addition to my email and Facebook page, I will also be getting a PO Box... I have gotten so many offers and gifts that I feel that that is the best way to keep  my family safe, I'll be putting that PO Box address in my Contact/FAQs page.

Thanks so much for your donations! I look forward to an amazing new year!





In order to continue bringing you great handouts and other content, please consider making a donation. Donations are used to purchase licenses, kits and maintaining the blog. Every little bit helps in continuing to bring you great material for your families and Primary. Thanks so much! (Button on right sidebar)

Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...