Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2012 is Almost Here!! And so...

 I've received more than 10 emails from all of you wonderful people asking about 2012 stuff so I thought I'd make a post about it.
First off, thank you all so much for all your support, I know I have followers for Relief Society and Young Women and Primary, and I really appreciate all you have said and just being here enjoying my makings. With much thought and discussion with my husband and with you guys, I've decided to put the main focus of this blog to the Primary. Now for those of you in RS and YW, don't think that I don't love you or that I think Primary is more important. It's just that my time is limited and for the most part this blog is primarily Primary age anyway. But I will be doing the Conference talk handouts and the Visiting Teaching Message and if you will request a specific Young Women lesson or something in Young Women's I'll be doing that. I can also if you would all like, post up some blogs/websites that do RS and Young Women stuff, there are some amazing women out there who already do so much for the Young Women that I feel sometimes that I'm cramping their style when I could be doing so much more for the Primary (I haven't found a lot of Primary stuff on blogs). Again please feel free to voice your opinion and I'll try my best and hardest to accommodate to all of those wishes.
Now I'm having a dilemma, I'm debating about whether or not to continue with the Primary lessons, since I've missed so many lessons, for this year or just get a head start on next year's lessons. What do you think?
A binder cover(s) for the overall year is currently in the making. I've been working on them for about 2 days now and hope to get those out to you tomorrow or Thursday.
I will be also making posters or binder covers for each month, I haven't started on those but all 12 will be avaialble for download before the new year as I know that some of you like to have them to post out on the Primary board.
I will also be making assignment bands like I did this year, please let me know if there are any alterations or add-ons you would like to see for those. Or I will just make them like I did this year.
Thanks to Lorraine P. who gave the suggestion to do weekly sharing time cards! Those based on popular demand will also be coming back.
And the lessons from both manuals will be in the same format of teaching and reminding. Like this year, the goal for them is to be put onto a ring or in a photo album (or whatever you choose) and then the kids will have something to look at and remember what is/has been taught in class.
If you have a request or something you've seen on other blogs that you would liek to see here for next year please comment/email/ or post on FB and I'll do the best that I can, but as most of you may know I have 2 little boys to attend to and and a busy hubby in school and work, so please be patient and I'll do the best I can! Thank you again for all of you and the support you have given to me. Happy NOVEMBER!!



Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...