Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oct 2011 Conference: Quentin L. Cook

My little family has come down with some sickness the last week or so and that's where I've been.We've all gotten past our things except my baby, these last few days have been a challenge with my little baby going to the pediatrician and getting a diagnosis of his throwing up to be an ear infection. He's on Pedialyte and lots of sleep and thankfully hasn't had to be admitted to the hospital for dehydration, but that still doesn't take away the emotions that I've had, so before I get to the handout, I just want to say thank you to commenter "Sulane", you truly were my lifter today before I read this talk.
You never really know when your comment can make someone's day just go better, and I love each one so thank you to those that take time to leave your words of love and encouragement to me and my family!
This quote was exactly what I needed right now with my little baby and other family stuff going on, and I've decided after reading this talk to make a point of starting a "gratitude journal" each day and on those inevitable "bad" days I can really see all that I have been given. Please feel free to join me and share, just to share.
Today's Gratitude Pin: I'm grateful to be able to serve, I was able to take a dinner to a good friend who just had her baby. {okay I have 2}I'm also grateful for the power of medicine and how quickly it can help. {okay, 3...} I'm grateful for a husband who notices when I'm stressed and need a breaks and let's me have it.

Elder Quentin L. Cook's Talk



Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...