Thursday, November 3, 2011

Welcome to Our Primary

I love it when inspiration just flows don't you? Tonight my wonderful amazing hubby has taken both boys and so I've been busy with my Photoshop and have been working on a few fun things to share with you all in the future. I have finished this though and I wanted to share it.
I made Relief Society welcome packets, but what about the Primary kids, I'm sure without a doubt that kids are more fearful of going to a new ward, whether visiting or new, and so why not give them a little something to help them :) This is meant to be a bag topper so you fold it  over a baggie(ziploc or a fancy one) and then staple it to the baggie. My idea for this is to either purchase a box of crayons or you can be fun and awesome and make your own crayons into the round ones or into a fun shape using a candy mold or even make a big rainbow one! There's 2 methods for making your own, baking in the oven and using the stove top. If you want to go a little extra you could also assemble a little coloring book to go with it, LDS coloring pages has FREE pages from the Friend.

**If you would like this with the kids being a different nationality I have a few others that I can easily swap out. Just let me know with a comment! :)


Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...