Monday, December 2, 2013

2014 Primary Birthdays

*Please note these  are for the digital version, if you would like a quote for product printed/shipped please contact me. I will adding it to the printing/shipping tab as soon as I figure it out.

Bishop's Office Treats
DOWNLOAD SHEET OF 3
(SIZED AT 3X5)


Boy and Girl Birthday Cards
- available as either a card to fold or like postcards (2 per page)
- sized at 5x7

$2.75


1 inch and 3 inch circles 
-You can print as many as you need to, no worries on quantity limit
- I am willing to customize these with your ward name or a different background color
(please email for the customization- extra $3 will be charged)

$2.00 FOR 1 INCH (zipper pulls, necklaces, gem magnets, etc)

$2.50 FOR 3 INCH ( buttons, magnets, etc)


2 x 3.5 Magnets
(business card size)
- I am willing to customize these with your ward name if you'd like or a different size (add $1) 

$2.00



DOWNLOAD SHEET OF CHAPSTICK LABELS
(make sure to uncheck "fit to page"



Do you have a request for 2014 Birthdays? Leave a comment!

Still coming:

Vinyls



Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...