Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2014 Primary Bulletin Board

Thank you all so much for your support, I'm speechless and in awe of those of you who have supported me for so long! I love reading the comments and emails.
I've had probably close to 50 ladies at least asking for bulletin board ideas for this new year! Ask and you shall receive.

Have each of the children draw and color their own family with something written of one of their favorite activities that they love to do with their families. Then glue/tape/staple them on the bulletin board around the poster.





6'x5' (72"x 60") or 5'x6' (60"x72")Poster 
(preview is 6'x5')
* This is much too large to put into the Etsy shop so please contact me (latterdaychatter@hotmail.com) to purchase and I will send you the file via email.
$5.50

I have this poster available for purchase for the files to be able to print as 11x17 pages to make 1 large poster, it'll be cheaper to print (about $23) for you.
$6.50 (please contact me to purchase the poster in 11x17 pages - latterdaychatter@hotmail.com)


3'x 4' ( 36" x 48")
$4.00

I have this poster available for purchase for the files to be able to print as 11x17 pages to make 1 large poster, it'll be cheaper to print (about $15) for you.
$5 (please contact me to purchase the poster in 11x17 pages - latterdaychatter@hotmail.com)


2'x3' (24"x36")
$4.00



3" Borders 
* available with either a blue background or a yellow.
- comes on an 11x17 sheet with 3- 3" borders
(available for printing/shipping)
$3.00



3" or 4" Letterings
  (each letter of each word are separate, blue background for preview purposes only)
DROP SHADOW INCLUDED ON DOWNLOAD
$3.00
(Note: the size and resolution has been changed for preview, do not save and try and use it as it will come out incorrectly)
(available for cutting/shipping- completed on a Silhouette Cameo)


Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...