Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Sharing Time WK 2

I have received a new calling! I'm the Primary 1st Counselor and now I'll be joining you in teaching Sharing Time!! This week is my first week teaching, keep your fingers crossed for me!

This week was so fun to put together, I wanted this week to awesome as it's my first time so I was thinking of something that reminds us of the Second Coming and I thought of the parable of the 10 virgins. So here we go with a fun little game using the Parable. The lamp is pretty big and will be able to see from the back of the room. There's also blank drops of oil so you can either add some scenarios yourself or give out more drops of oil to include more kids.

Wish me luck guys! I'm pretty excited about giving this lesson, so we'll see how it goes!

$2.50

Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading(please check FAQs first) Email me at latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...