Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Primary 2, Lesson 14

I apologize for jumping up to lesson 14 but I was asked to do a packet up for this lesson so here it is. (Yes I will be going back and doing the others)

Materials Needed:
- Sticky hand or darts (this is the hand I purchase, it's seriously BIG and really sticky and so fun!)

(link expires 4/8/14, it will then go to the Etsy shop)
Download includes:
-7 pages of fun
- 1 game to play in Primary class
- Some journaling questions
- Puzzle
-Cut/glue activity
-Drawing activity
- and a Lacing Card!

Lots of fun in this packet!






Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, my family and my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...