Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Primary 2, Lesson 15 Packet

It has been too long since I've last posted!! This month has been filled with fun with family, hubby's finals and helping my friend get ready to get married in just a couple weeks, I made her announcements and do a whole bunch of printing OH MAN! Can you get excited for a wedding to be over and done?

And now my hubby has one more test and this semester is done!! YIPPEE and then an extended vacation to Bear Lake before the summer begins awe..... I'm relaxing already!

(link will expire 4/30, then will be in the Etsy shop)
6 pages 
(journaling, matching, a fun sticky activity, and coloring)





Thank you so much for stopping by, for the pins and repins, for the comments, for the purchasing on Etsy. This blog has helped me find who I am, my family and my talents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me latterdaychatter@hotmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...