Sunday, September 23, 2012

AGCS: Sign up!!!


I am asking for your help!! I'll be hosting the After General Conference Soiree! Beginning on October 13th, you can go there to get more details about it, but I need some help from all you talented ladies and gents. I would like to do a FHE lesson based on each speaker's talk.... each speaker's talk will be posted each Friday with a link to an FHE... We already have some amazingly talented gals doing some of the General Authorities, and now I'm offering them to you. To help us and/or to expose your own blog! These are the speakers that DO NOT have someone doing a FHE, I'll be adding the "other speakers" right after Conference. Please comment below with your email and which speaker you'd like to do, or you can also Facebook message me, if you would like to participate and I'll get you on the sign-up sheet and let you know when your week is next.



President Boyd K. Packer
Elder M. Russell Ballard
Elder Richard G. Scott
Elder Robert D. Hales
Elder Quentin L. Cook






 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...