Monday, September 10, 2012

Small Acts

Getting ready for General Conference? Come check out THIS linky party and ideas!


Tonight's FHE for my family was from this month's Friend, you won't have to search far and wide for it, we did the article from President Monson on service.
And I made up a printable for you!


For dessert, I made a cherry cream pie, SOOOO delicious and easy!!

Needed:
Ready made graham cracker crust
Fruit preserves (I bought the 21 ou cherries can)
Lemon Juice
8 ou of thawed whipped cream
8 ou of cream cheese (softened)
1tsp vanilla
1 cup powered sugar

Beat together the cream cheese and the powered sugar until smooth. I put in just a touch of lemon for some zing and the vanilla next, beat for about 2 minutes or so. Then whipping by hand, fold in the whipped cream. That's it. Now put it into the crust, spreading it evenly. Then put your fruit preserves on top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.



It took me about 10 minutes or so to whip this up and let's face it, I'm no cook or baker, and 10 minutes I can handle before my boys' hands get into something. And it's really yummy, extra bonus.


 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...