Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Sharing Time WK 3: Honoring Parents

Getting ready for General Conference? Come check out THIS linky party and ideas!

I didn't realize how many people have loved and used the weekly sharing time cards, so I'm going to bring them back, and I hope those that have used them will forgive me for not continuing to do them.




Play a game and find out about Honoring Our Parents, I have included 6 different scenarios, some good and some bad, I've also included 2 blank cards to fill in yourself.
You could play with some numbered dice or you could play a matching game by printing off 2 or you can just have the kids come up and pick one, and then discuss. 





 Please take a minute to share a comment, I love reading them! They keep making me want to give FREEBIES! It's always wonderful to know that what you are putting up and writing about is worthwhile and people enjoy them. Questions? Trouble downloading? Email me at latterdaychatter@yahoo.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...